"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:3-6

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Jordan's Craftmanship

I know firsthand how amazingly talented my husband is.  I have always wanted a house that showed off his skills as a craftsman.  I believe that he is the best of the best and has so much to offer.  Here are some pictures of our house (of course all built by Jordan) that I am very proud to share.  Jordan designs and builds on his own - I don't even need to have a say - because everything he creates always exceeds my expectations.  When he completes something, all I can say is "Wow! I LOVE it!"


 This is our entertainment center in the living room.



Jordan built our front door from scratch himself.  It is my favorite thing in the house.  It just looks so incredibly beautiful.  I love to just look at it.  Who needs artwork?





All of the wood in the house if knotty alder.  We like the rustic style and feel.  Here are some views of the kitchen cabinets.


My brothers Neal and Will installed this tumbled marble backsplash.  I'm so proud of them!  They also did the tile in our bathrooms and laundry room.  It's a family effort here!



In the kitchen Jordan put up wainscot panels at my request.  I want people to know that our house belongs to a trim carpenter (and not just any trim carpenter - a master craftsman!)

No comments:

Post a Comment