So November 7th was officially deer season, and Jordan definitely was in for a hunt this year! He went out very early Saturday morning and waited patiently in his tree for this big fellow! I'm sorry - this is not for the faint of heart - if you're not into this - stop here and do not continue to read or look below. However, I just have to brag on my amazing husband. I have to say, I am not a hunter, but I do not mind those who do as long as they do it responsibly and I do not have to do it myself. I was so proud of him when he came home with his prize! It's hard to believe that he is finished with hunting deer this season on his first morning out. It was worth it to see his glowing pride- he is such a wonderful husband and father and deserves this. We will have lots of sausage in our freezer. . . . . he was a big 'un!
15 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment