"Let love and faithfulness never leave you; bind them around your neck, write them on the tablet of your heart. Then you will win favor and a good name in the sight of God and man. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight."
Proverbs 3:3-6

Friday, September 25, 2009

My Beautiful House



Before & After - and now we have a house!  Here is the latest photo of our home.  We are ready to have it sheetrocked, and hopefully this will be done by the end of next week.  It has been pretty wet around here (we are grateful for the rain), but this will slow down the process.  Jordan has been so busy building the cabinets and entertainment center for the living room.  They are going to be incredibly beautiful.  Of course, I think that anything Jordan builds is absolutely amazing.  He always exceeds my expectations.  So the cabinets have been his responsibility.  I have let him make all the decisions regarding them because I trust him completely.  After all, it is his specialty!  I am basically being surprised!  He is building them out of knotty alder wood and we are going to put a dark stain on them.  Jordan has been putting many long hours in on them over the past few weeks.  He works all day at work and then stays 3-4 hours later to work on our cabinets.  I am so thankful for a hardworking husband!  I am really blessed!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, the house looks great! I love seeing the progression of it all! Can't wait to see the finished product! Wish we could just drive ever to see ya'll! Maybe one day! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete