On Friday, we closed on our beautiful new lot! It's one acre and completely surrounded by trees. It has a walking trail in the woods behind the place where the house will go. It is just so beautiful and we both fell in love with it. Jordan got the grass removed over the weekend, so things will get going pretty soon!
15 years ago




Where are y'all living in the meantime? Yay for new houses!! My blog is brickhausof5.com
ReplyDelete-jamee
We have just started building our house as well. In the mean time we will be living with my parents. Let's see who finishes first. On your mark, get set, go! Just teasing. I don't really want a shot gun home.
ReplyDeleteKaren
Our blog is www.queenanne06.blogspot.com
Congrats, Mandy on the house!! Your girls are too cute! They both look just like you!
ReplyDeleteLeigh
Yeah! I am so glad you have a blog! I love seeing pics of you and the girls! Keep 'em comin'!
ReplyDeleteHow was your conference in Dallas? Seminar was AWESOME! I will be posting pics from that later... Let's talk tomorrow evening sometime! Love you!